Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Favorite is "Caroline's Library"

"As a new father, I enjoy reading children's book for my one-year-old daughter. I received Ron's second book not too long ago - and our favorite poem is "Caroline's Library."
-Bilguun Ginjbaatar
Rockford, IL

Caroline's Library


Have you chewed
Any good books lately?
It may not be cool
It may not be stately

But a well-made book
Is a very good chew
I should know
I've chewed quite a few

I have many ac-qui-si-tions
In my Li-brar-ee
They may not be for you
But they're perfect for me

Some folks choose for romance
Some choose for adventure
Some choose for laughter
I "chews" for denture

My latest ac-qui-si-tion
Is truly a treasure
It's "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
Because it "triples my pleasure"

It's fun to read
It's fun to squeeze
It's only four pages
So I'm done in a breeze

But most important
I'm here to tell you
It's really ... really!
Fun to chew


No comments:

Post a Comment