Monday, May 19, 2014

The Merry-Hearted Boys


Dedicated to the Dreamers
Everywhere of Every Age
Liam Clancy was a dreamer. He was also down to earth, but with both feet 2rmly planted on a cloud.  
Dreaming is not necessarily unproductive or a waste of time. Liam used the time he spent dreaming to build a road map to be followed in dealing with the everyday. His motivation for helping others realize their dreams grew from the wellspring of his imagination, inspired by “dreaming things that never were”, as George Bernard Shaw once wrote.  
When Donovan Leitch wrote, “!ank you Liam, we are enriched”, he summed it all up. Liam enriched the lives of every dreamer who ever listened to him.  
Sometimes in the heat of the creative process, we almost forget the people who are standing right beside us even when they are far away, making it all possible. !is book would never have seen the light of day without them. My two strongest supporters are:
My wife Peggy and my youngest daughter Erica Amruso.  
Naturally, every member of my family assisted me in some manner,   if only by encouraging me, sending me a “care package” or leaving me an occasional sandwich on the front porch.
To purchase this book, please go to: http://www.carolinebooks.com/the-merry-hearted-boys.aspx 

No comments:

Post a Comment